MacaPro SX 6:1 Uhtco - 90cap
All the extracts are prepared separately in a specific concentration and for 30 days minimum. After the extracts are ready, all the extracts are then combined in a big tank containing our selection of maca roots to go through the RADICAL INFUSION PROCESS. The roots are infused with the extracts for another 30 days to achieve a very powerful modified extract that contains maca in it and interacts at the same time with the roots – high pressure is then applied so that the whole extract mixture is absorbed by the roots.
The product is really a blast and promises quick and effective results for sex drive, libido and performance for both, men and women.
About the Ingredients Base
- Maca (80% black, 15% purple and 5% yellow) – Concentration 6:1 Infusion
- Chuchuwasi (1)
- Para Para (2)
- Clavo Huasca (3)
- Iporuru (4)
A few notes about these products extracted from Rain Tree Data base:
(1) “Local people and villagers along the Amazon believe that Chuchuhuasi is an aphrodisiac and tonic, and the bark soaked in the local sugarcane rum (aguardiente) is a popular jungle drink that is even served in bars and to tourists (its often called "go-juice" to relieve pain and muscle aches and to "keep going" during long treks in the rainforest.”
(2) Para Para or “Up Up” in English is a very unique tree, not so much known by the general public but a well-known tree for the Shipibo and Ashaninka tribes in the Amazon of Peru. Similar to the Cat’s Claw tree, the Para Para grows wild in the Amazon and it is considered the best for sexual impotency and to correct erectile dysfunction.
(3) “The shipibo, Kayapó, and Indian tribes in the Amazon jungle Assurini refer to Clavo Huasca (“Clovevine”) as a powerful yet natural female aphrodisiac, and it also improves erections in weak or powerless men. It is an ingredient in two famous herbal formulas for impotency and frigidity sold widely in markets in Peru. One is called Siete Raices ("seven roots") and the other is Rompe Calzon (underwear or panty breaker). It is also used for fever, muscle aches and arthritis pain in Peruvian herbal medicine. In Brazilian herbal medicine the plant is called Liane Cravo which is considered an excellent remedy for dyspepsia, difficult digestion and intestinal gas (when prepared as an infusion of water) and an aphrodisiac (when macerated in alcohol in a tincture). “The Shipibo-Conibo, Kayapó, and Assurini Indian tribes in the Amazon rainforest regard Clavo Huasca highly as an impotency remedy, for weak erections, and as an effective aphrodisiac for both men and women. Traditional Uses: as a female aphrodisiac for pre-menopausal women; for muscle pain and aches; as a digestive aid to calm the stomach, increase appetite, and expel intestinal gas; as a male aphrodisiac and for erectile function; as a general tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions).
(4) Iporuro is the name of the tree has been used for centuries in the amazonian rain forest for sexual enhancement. Native to tropical regions of Peru, the plant grows wild in humid areas of Peru, primarily the Amazon basin usually at low altitudes in flat areas. Iporuro is an aphrodisiac that increases fertility in female and geriatric for male (improves sexual strength), well known among the Amazonian habitants for libido and sexual thoughts, erectile function, orgasms and climaxes, energy and stamina. The "Iporuro" has been reported to contain up to 6% total alkaloids, 10-15% of which is Para Para, coincidently another aphrodisiac tree. Iporuro herb is often thought of for male erectile function, nevertheless it is also a sexual stimulant for women. Richard Rutter, noted Peruvian ethno botanist, insists that Iporuru is widely used as an effective aphrodisiac and geriatric tonic for males. Throughout Peru it is regarded as a remedy for impotency as well as for balancing blood sugar levels in diabetics.”
The aforementioned ingredients are “key” for the desired benefits for men and women and the way we process them make them the best in its class.
These ingredients are included in our 7Roots formulation as a reference, different effect though due to the process and concentration, as well as the formulation itself. The powder form for these ingredients involves a highly concentrated powder that will deliver fast acting results, guaranteed!
Select Ingredients: Infused Maca Roots (80% Black Maca Roots, 15% Purple Maca Roots, 5% Yellow Maca Roots)