Is menopause leaving you hot and bothered? No need to sweat it with this herbal combo.
Menopause combo tincture combines black cohosh, chaste tree, milk thistle and st. john’s wort, a classic set of herbs known to naturally balance hormones and relieve hot flashes, night sweats and nervous tension. Black cohosh has long been used to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, while chaste tree works as a hormonal tonic to help balance the female hormones. Milk thistle supports the liver in detoxifying excess hormones, and st. john’s wort helps to relieve anxiety and nervousness.
Menopause is a natural transition in every woman’s life, so why not treat it in a natural way? Take advantage of the wisdom of the ages with this combo that restores balance and helps keep you cool as a cucumber!
- Relieves pain associated with menstruation
- Eases nervous tension and restlessness
- Helps to relieve PMS symptoms
- Reduces symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, 1:1 seed extract) 200mg
- Chaste Tree* (Vitex agnus-castus, 1:4 fruit extract) 100mg
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum, 1:4 herb top extract) 50mg
- Black Cohosh* (Actaea racemosa, 1:5 root extract) 40mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Menopause tincture helps to relieve menopausal symptoms and ease nervous tension.
Adult women: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, or UV therapy.
Do not use if you are taking anti-cancer or cardiovascular medications, blood thinners, antidepressants, anti-HIV agents, immunosuppressants, or oral contraceptives. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking anti-anxiety or seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants, opiates, or hormone medications such as progesterone preparations or hormone replacement therapy.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances, nausea, restlessness, or headaches.